How their personal data are collected and processed. Personal data are any data that are likely to identify a user. These include first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and IP address;
- What rights do users have concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted;
- The site’s policy on cookies and tags.
1/ Person responsible for collecting personal data
The term “personal data” refers to any information relating to a natural person and enabling that person to be identified, directly or indirectly, on the basis of a single piece of data or a combination of data.
All personal data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €254771, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 881260657, and having its registered office None and in compliance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in its current version, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Within the meaning of the regulations applicable to personal data, LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS is therefore the data controller.
2/ Types of data collected
For users of the LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS website, which can be accessed at https://lauxera.com, we collect the following data, which is essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months after the end of the contractual relationship, unless additional regulations apply related to record-keeping duties:
These include first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and IP address.
LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS also collects information to improve the user experience and provide contextualized advice:
These include the user’s first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location and IP address.
These data are kept for a maximum period of 36 months after the end of the contractual relationship, unless additional regulations apply related to record-keeping duties.
3/ How we use your personal data
LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out actions required to manage contracts, invoices and customer relations
- Publish and manage your opinions and/or comments left on the website
- Send you our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it
- Respond to your contact requests made via our website – Offer you advertising and content tailored to your needs
- Compile a file of users, prospects and customers
- Compile sales and visitor statistics
- Manage any unpaid invoices and disputes
- Comply with our legal obligations
4/ Sharing your personal data
Within LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS, and with regard to each processing purpose, personal data concerning you are collected, processed and stored by authorized LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS personnel, solely within the scope of their respective competences, and in particular by the customer service, marketing and IT departments.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: after obtaining your consent, LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS can share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties informed when collecting your consent.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS may also disclose your information to companies that perform services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that provide IT services, such as our web host or email service provider, administration services for our products (e.g., depositaries), or marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS.
(3) In fulfillment of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS, may share your information as stipulated by laws and regulations, in order to resolve legal disputes, or as stipulated by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
5/ How your data are protected
LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted industry standard practices to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
We have also taken the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS has also adopted the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that personal data collected are minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a personal data breach, LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS will comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the notification of personal data breaches to the relevant supervisory authorities and/or data subjects.
6/ Where your data is hosted
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting infrastructures of our host, Go Daddy, whose address is 2155 E GoDaddy Way, 85284 Tempe, United States.
The host can be reached by e-mail at the following address: HQ@godaddy.com, or by phone at +33 (0) 9 75 18 70 39.
7/ How to manage your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death and the right to the portability of your personal data.
The CNIL defines personal data as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. But because it concerns individuals, they must retain control over it”.
You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) in France, or to a competent supervisory authority in any other Member State, depending on your usual place of residence, your place of work or the place where the violation of your rights occurred, if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the applicable laws. This recourse may be exercised without prejudice to any other recourse before an administrative or judicial court, which also constitutes a right available to you.
You may contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the “How to contact us” section below in order to exercise your rights with regard to personal data under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise and provide all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to tell you what personal data is involved and the nature of the processing carried out.
- The right of rectification means that you can ask us to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data. You may also request that your personal data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to the purpose of the processing in question.
- The right to erasure means that you can ask for your personal data to be erased, in particular when:
- (i) Their retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- (ii) Your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw this consent, and there is no other legal basis to justify the processing;
- (iii) You have objected to the processing of your personal data and therefore wish them to be deleted;
- (iv) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- (v) Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under either European Union law or French law.
- The right to restriction means that you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- (i) When you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify its accuracy;
- (ii) When, following processing that has been established as non-compliant, you prefer the restriction of processing to the complete erasure of your personal data;
- (iii) when we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- (iv) when you have objected to the processing of your personal data and you wish us to restrict processing for a period of time that allows us to verify whether the legitimate reason you invoke is justified.
Restriction of processing means that the processing of your personal data is limited to the storage of your personal data. We will not carry out any further operations on the personal data in question.
- The right to object means that you may object to the processing of your personal data, where such processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS. The right to object is exercised subject to justification of a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing it in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death allows you to make known your instructions concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- The right to portability means that you can ask us, under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to you, or to ask us to transmit them directly to a third party of your choice where this is legally and technically possible.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses given in the “How to contact us” section, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each of our communications.
However, withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
8/ Cookies and tags
Unless you decide to disable cookies, you accept that the site may use them. You may deactivate these cookies at any time, free of charge, using the deactivation options provided below, although this may reduce or prevent access to all or part of the Services offered by the site.
A “cookie” is a small data file sent to the User’s browser and stored on the User’s terminal (e.g. computer, smartphone), (hereinafter “Cookies”). This file includes information such as the User’s domain name, the User’s Internet service provider, the User’s operating system, and the date and time of access. Cookies are in no way likely to damage the User’s terminal.
https://lauxera.com may process information concerning the User’s visit to the Site, such as pages consulted and searches carried out. This information enables https://lauxera.com to improve the content of the Site and the User’s browsing experience.
Cookies facilitate browsing and/or the provision of services offered by the Site, and the User may configure his or her browser to allow him or her to decide whether or not to accept them, so that Cookies are stored in the terminal or, on the contrary, are rejected, either systematically, or depending on the sender.
The User may also configure his/her browser software so that acceptance or refusal of Cookies is proposed from time to time, before a Cookie is likely to be recorded in his/her terminal. https://lauxera.com informs the User that, in this case, it is possible that not all the functionalities of his/her browser software will be available.
If the User refuses to allow Cookies to be stored on his/her terminal or browser, or if the User deletes Cookies stored on his/her terminal or browser, the User is informed that his/her browsing and experience on the Site may be limited. This may also be the case when https://lauxera.com or one of its service providers is unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, https://lauxera.com declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded operation of the Site and any services offered by https://lauxera.com, resulting from (i) the refusal of Cookies by the User (ii) the impossibility for https://lauxera.com to record or consult the Cookies necessary for their operation due to the User’s choice. To manage Cookies and User choices, the configuration of each browser is different. This is described in the browser’s help menu, which will indicate how the User can modify his or her wishes with regard to Cookies.
At any time, the User may choose to express and modify his or her wishes with regard to Cookies. https://lauxera.com may also call on the services of external service providers to help it collect and process the information described in this section.
Finally, by clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin appearing on the https://lauxera.com Website or in its mobile application, and if the User has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing to navigate on the https://lauxera.com Website or mobile application, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin may also deposit cookies on your terminals (computer, tablet, cell phone).
These types of cookies are deposited on your terminals only if you consent to them, by continuing your browsing on the https://lauxera.com website or mobile application. At any time, however, the User may revoke his or her consent to https://lauxera.com depositing this type of cookie.
https://lauxera.com may occasionally employ Internet tags (also known as “tags”, or action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them via a specialist web analytics partner who may be located (and therefore store the corresponding information, including the User’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These beacons are placed both in the online advertisements enabling Internet users to access the Site, and on the various pages of the Site.
This technology enables https://lauxera.com to evaluate visitors’ responses to the Site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the User’s use of the Site.
The external service provider may collect information on visitors to the Site and other Internet sites using these tags, compile reports on Site activity for https://lauxera.com, and provide other services relating to the use of the Site and the Internet.
10/ How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us page or by submitting them to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with LAUXERA CAPITAL PARTNERS’ response to a request to exercise your rights in accordance with Article V above, or if you wish to report a breach of applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL by post (CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the data protection authority of the country in which you usually live or work.